Re: An experimental package of PSGML, for testing before the potato freezes

Hi,
>>"Stephane" == Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer@pasteur.fr> writes:

 Stephane> Manoj, what do you think of an NMU?

        Please. I am away from home until the end of the month, and
 lord only knows how long it shall take me to catch up when I do get
 back.

        What do people think of lowering the severity on the sgml-base
 RC bug? I think we are too close to the freeze to think about moving
 to /usr/share/sgml, and I'll upload a new package early nextmonth
 (after I get back) which shall go into woody.

        manoj
--
 A kind of Batman of contemporary letters. Philip Larkin on Anthony
 Burgess