Re: First beta version of the Debian SGML/XML HOWTO

Hi!

In <199910102014.WAA23496@ludwigV.sources.org>,
 at Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 22:14:21 +0200,
  on Subject: Re: First beta version of the Debian SGML/XML HOWTO ,
   Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer@debian.org> writes:

> On Friday 8 October 1999, at 9 h 20,
> Adam Di Carlo <adam@onshore.com> wrote:
>
> > Ok, it should be added, with the cvs module 'sgml-howto', in the DDP
> > CVS area  (cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debian-doc).
>
> I just committed everything and updated the Web page with some changes.

I have read your HOWTO. It is very nice introduction. Thank you.

By the way, Kenshi Mutou <kmuto@debian.org> has translated your howto
into Japanese Language. I have read that translation, and I think that
it is good to have translated version in cvs of DDP.

Can I commit the translated version as ddp/manuals.sgml/sgml-howto/howto.ja.db ?

Thank you for your good work.

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>