Re: First beta version of the Debian SGML/XML HOWTO

On Friday 8 October 1999, at 9 h 20,
Adam Di Carlo <adam@onshore.com> wrote:

> Ok, it should be added, with the cvs module 'sgml-howto', in the DDP
> CVS area  (cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debian-doc).

I just committed everything and updated the Web page with some changes.

> We should add this to the main DDP pages also...

I agree. I deleted the sample Makefile because I install stuff in my personal
Web space but I can change that if you assign me a directory under the
official DDP root.

--
http://www.debian.org/~bortz/