Re: First beta version of the Debian SGML/XML HOWTO

On Sunday 3 October 1999, at 8 h 59,
Michael Laing <mpl@flni.com> wrote:

> I have an up-to-date potato installation using xemacs (which includes
> psgml) and all the packages referenced in your HOWTO.
>
> I tried the xml example in the the Writing DocBook section on p.6 in the
> The dtd could not be found until I modified your example to provide the
> full path.

This is a bug in psgml (all the other SGML packages of potato are fine) and
which I just submitted. The bug was not present in the 'slink' version of
psgml.

I've added a warning in the HOWTO.

--
http://www.debian.org/~bortz/