Re: First beta version of the Debian SGML/XML HOWTO

Stephané:

I have an up-to-date potato installation using xemacs (which includes
psgml) and all the packages referenced in your HOWTO.

I tried the xml example in the the Writing DocBook section on p.6 in the
.ps version.

The dtd could not be found until I modified your example to provide the
full path.

Perhaps the install of some package should modify sgml-data-directory
(currently set to "/usr/lib/xemacs-20.4/etc/sgml/") or sgml-system-path
(currently set to nil) to point to the right directory.

Or you could use the full path in your example.

Or both...:)

The rest of the example worked fine - thanks for the effort you have put
into this.

Michael Laing