Re: Sven Rudolph: Re: still looking for someone to adopt sgml-tools?

Stephane Bortzmeyer <stephane@sources.org> writes:

> On Saturday 28 August 1999, at 6 h 21, the keyboard of Adam Di Carlo
> <adam@onshore.com> wrote:
> > I wonder...  do you think I should have named the package docbk
> > instead of docbook-xml ?
>
> No advice. I would say "When in doubt, follow the upstream author".

Well, I thought it would be more intuitive for the user to have:

   docbook
   docbook-stylesheets
   docbook-xml
   docbook-xsl (not yet packaged)

But I agree about how it's theoretically better to follow upstream
maintainer.  If anyone feels strongly about this, though, they can
file a bug.