Re: SGML people wanted [comp.text.sgml]

If someone on the list is not already overloaded, Free Software
needs help, in the form of a SGML support:

------ Forwarded Article <37C190EB.AF7E2AAF@netscape.net>
------ From G Economou <cigar2win@netscape.net>

I am sorry about the lack of clarity.  We at XFree86 are looking for SGML
gurus, wizards, experts, artisans.  People who can help us develop better
DTDs & field our SGML questions.  That is my request.  Thanks for bringing
the lack of focus to my attention.

Georgina

Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

> In article <37BC2EC7.B1C3613B@netscape.net>,
>  Georgina Economou <cigar2win@netscape.net> writes:
>
> > I am part of the Documentation group with the XFree86 group.  We are
> > looking for SGML writers to help us with our documenation effort.  If
> > you are interested, please send a request to
>
> Excuse me, are you looking for people who can write documentation,
> which is a complex skill, but not related to SGML (if they can write
> documentation for Xfree86, they can learn DocBook or any other DTD in
> a few days)

Would be nice :-)

> or are you looking for SGML experts to solve SGML-specific
> issues (writing or customizing a DTD, making stylesheets, converting
> from legacy formats, etc)?

Yes, that's the heart of the issue!  A SGML artisan is my hope in this
search.
Georgina

------ End of Forwarded Article