Re: sgmltools: v1 and v2

On Thu, Aug 19, 1999 at 23:11:57 +0900, Taketoshi Sano wrote:
> Currently I don't know how to use jade, but I hope that I can use it to
> create my documents.

Have a look at http://www.wi.LeidenUniv.nl/~jdassen/onderwijs/stuva/debug/
for an (English) example.

> adam> Yes that would be nice.  Despite what I said above, I think we ought
> adam> to provide *some* level of support to SGMLtools v1.
>
> Yes, We need it for our old but useful documents, and for translation of
> the current Linuxdoc DTD'd LDP documents.

SGML-tools 2 has a script to convert from Linuxdoc to Docbook.

Ray
--
Cyberspace, a final frontier. These are the voyages of my messages,
on a lightspeed mission to explore strange new systems and to boldly go