Re: Packaged XML::DOM (Was Re: Who's packaging the XML::DOM library for perl?)

On Mon, Aug 09, 1999 at 09:02:09PM -0500, Ardo van Rangelrooij wrote:
> Stevie Strickland wrote:
> [snip]
> > Well, I just packaged the newest version (1.24), which doesn't seem
> > to require the utf8 module, so it's now in Incoming... I just copied
> > over my generic Perl module debian/rules file, so it should be all
> > good (besides using /usr/{man,doc} still, but I'll fix that later,
> > with my other packages, when I do general policy upgrades to 3.0.0
> > (or is it now 3.0.1? I need to check :))
>
> Cool!  Now I can upload the new version of docbook2X.

Good, I'll be glad to see it! :)

> > And since I'm home from college for the time being, my pages can be
> > accessed at http://kelewan.dhis.org/~sstrickl/ (whenever I'm online
> > and dhis.org isn't down ;)... I didn't know that anyone outside my
> > real life friends ever looked at that site... I shall have to update
> > it more often! :)
>
> Well, I was actually looking for your Debian SGML/XML web pages
> (hoping to find them on one of the Debian sites).

Errrrrr... actually, I've run into some time restraints in getting them
done, unfortunately, and haven't done so yet... and since school starts
back in a couple of weeks, I'm not sure whether my remaining time will
be enough to get them done... so if anyone else would like to take over
doing the webpages, please do... if not, then I'll continue to work
towards doing them... my major obstacle so far has been that I haven't
been able to take the time to learn wml yet, which was suggested for
automating the making of said webpages... though I still plan to learn
it, pretty soon, in fact, I don't want to keep anyone waiting any
longer than I unfortunately have so far... I apologize for the
inconvenience, and will gladly abdicate in favor of another :)

Thanks,
Stevie

--