Re: resurrecting sgml-base

Hi,
>>"Adam" == Adam Di Carlo <adam@onshore.com> writes:

 Adam> Ardo, see the script /usr/lib/sgml-data/sgml-catalog-check.pl in
 Adam> sgml-data for a script which can be run from debian/rules which will
 Adam> make the links for you and validate your catalog snippet (making sure
 Adam> that DTD etc are really there).

        Should this be moved to sgml-base? Sounds like just what
 would be needed.

        manoj
--
 You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never
 were; and I say "Why not?" George Bernard Shaw, "Back to Methuselah"