Re: [USER] DocBook with non-English labels?

Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer@pasteur.fr> writes:

> On Saturday 24 July 1999, at 23 h 52, the keyboard of Rafael Laboissiere
> <rafael@icp.inpg.fr> wrote:
>
> > I just tested it and it worked fine for me with both `francais' and
> > `french'.  I am using jadetex 2.6-4.
>
> Yes, with the potato version, it yields no error messages but it
> ignores the directive: my lists are still represented as bullets,
> while they use dashes when I call Babel from a LaTeX file.

Wierd wierd wierd.

Sorry I can't help you.  I'm only "temporary" maintainer of JadeTeX --
I don't know all that much about TeX and I don't really want to learn
more right now.  :)

I think jadetex may need a new maintainer, and/or jade needs a new TeX
backend.