Re: [USER] DocBook with non-English labels?

[Linewidth, Stephane!]

On Wed, Jul 21, 1999 at 16:26:37 +0200, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> Next question: is there a way in the TeX output to use French
> typographical rules? (such as dashes instead of bullets for lists.) I do
> not want to reimplement babel in DSSSL and would prefer to just be able to
> \usepackage[francais]{babel}.

/usr/share/texmf/tex/jadetex/base/jadetex.ltx has
	\RequirePackage[german,french,english]{babel}[1997/01/23]
so there must be a way to do it; I don't know how though.

Ray
--
UNFAIR  Term applied to advantages enjoyed by other people which we tried
to cheat them out of and didn't manage. See also DISHONESTY, SNEAKY,