help needed on sgml-data

Through Michael Sobolev's patient exposition to me about SDATA and
CDATA entities, I've come to the conclusion that ISO entity files
ought to ship (default) as SDATA, and secondarily (under another
public identifier) as CDATA/Unicode.

However, what with the perl transition and my rescuscitated work on
doc-base, I don't have the time right now to fix this.  Is anyone
willing to either (a) send me patches, or (b) send me new files with
pure SDATA entities, hopefully retaining existing file naming in the
pkg, or even (c) take over sgml-data for a bit?