Re: Intent to package: docbook-to-man-ans

On Sat, Jul 03, 1999 at 02:26:56PM -0500, Ardo van Rangelrooij wrote:
> I was planning to package docbook2X which contains a docbook2texi as
> well as a docbook2roff converter.  I'm wondering what the differences
> between these two 'docbook2roff' converters are.  I though think we
> can both continue to package.  If the need arises we can always pull
> one of them back.

I thought Fred Dalrymple was for DocBook 2.4.1 and used some non-free
stuff called "inspect"?  Maybe I'm wrong.

Please make sure the licensing was ok.  Last I checked, Fred's code
had no license so wasn't free to redistributte.  My attempts to contact
him failed.

But I might be thinking of a totally different piece of software.