Re: ITP: xslj, a XSL processor (XSL is one of the stylesheet format of XML)

> Right now there is only one answer: DSSSL.

Sad but true.  (I actually like scheme, and have written jade
"transformation" style sheets for personal dtd's very effectively, yet
that isn't even real DSSSL, that's a jade extension...)  On the other
hand, my "slideshow" DTD can't really be formatted into slides with
jade, AFAIK; though jade is great to transform it to html for the web
site, the slides are raw PostScript generated by a perl script using
XML::Parser (older versions used SGMLS.)  See
	http://www.mit.edu/iap/xml/index.html
for the examples.  So maybe the "single stylesheet" model is weak;
even for docbook, the print and html DSSSL are separate (related, but
distinct.)

FYI, to keep up with new X*L development,
	http://www.oasis-open.org/cover/sgmlnew.html
has daily updates on new software in this space; for XSL in
particular,
	http://www.oasis-open.org/cover/xsl.html#xslSoftware
is a good place to check and see if you've missed anything...

			_Mark_ <eichin@thok.org>
			The Herd of Kittens
			Debian Package Maintainer