Web pages...

Okay, I'm making my foray into the world of WML today... the docs on
the WML page were clear enough for me to see how to start, and your
pages, Stephane, should definitely help clear up any of the remaining
questions I have... so, barring any particular obstacle (like gaining
employment or anything), I should have at least a prototype of the
pages up this weekend...

Thanks,
Stevie

--
Stevie Strickland                    |  325912 Georgia Tech Station
sstrickl@resnet.gatech.edu           |  Georgia Institute of Technology