New Bond Issue | 8.25% Fixed

Invest in Our Sustainable Future - Thames Water Utilities & Morgan Stanley Bond

We hope this email finds you well. At Thames Water Utilities, we're excited to introduce our new investment opportunity in partnership with Morgan Stanley - a bond designed to not only offer attractive returns but also to support our commitment to building a more sustainable future.

Request Brochure

Introducing the Thames Water Utilities & Morgan Stanley Bond:

  • Bond Tenure: 1-5 years
  • Minimum Investment: £10,000.00
  • Interest Rate: 8.25% Fixed
  • FSCS Protection: Your investment is fully protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
Request Brochure

Investing in Our Sustainable Future:

Thames Water Utilities is committed to delivering the highest standards of water and wastewater services to our customers while being environmentally and socially responsible. This bond is a significant step towards realising our sustainability objectives, and we'd like to share some key aspects of our plan with you:

Request Brochure

1. Water Efficiency and Conservation: We are investing in innovative technologies and infrastructure upgrades to reduce water wastage and promote responsible water usage. This not only contributes to the preservation of this invaluable resource but also helps in addressing water scarcity issues in the long run.

2. Renewable Energy Initiatives: Thames Water Utilities is actively transitioning to renewable energy sources, reducing our carbon footprint and operating our facilities in an environmentally friendly manner. By supporting our bond, you are helping us fund clean energy projects that will reduce our carbon emissions.

3. Biodiversity and Conservation: We are committed to preserving and enhancing the natural environment within our operational areas. Our sustainability plan includes initiatives to protect local ecosystems, promote biodiversity, and contribute to the overall health of the communities we serve.

4. Community Engagement: We believe that involving our communities is crucial to our sustainability goals. We are actively engaging with local communities to promote water education, outreach, and involvement, encouraging responsible water usage and environmental awareness.

By investing in our bond, you are not only securing a stable financial future but also supporting a company that is dedicated to making a positive impact on the environment and the communities we serve.

Request Brochure

We invite you to join us in our journey towards a more sustainable future. Your investment can make a significant difference and align your financial goals with environmental and social responsibility.

Thank you for considering this exciting opportunity. We look forward to having you on board as we work together to build a more sustainable future for all.

Warm regards,

Thames Water Utilities