Re: fun with mailinglists (was Re: Is chromium updated?)

Come on man, if someone contributes, they contribute. Big or small.

And sure, let's quiet down a bit~

Best,
Alana X

On Fri, Nov 13, 2020 at 7:27 PM John Runyon <me@jfr.im> wrote:
Imagine calling yourself a “Debian contributor” because you... reported a few bugs? Guess I’m a Debian contributor too.

Why do we have such messages on the security mailing list? Is there a way to get actual security team announcements without all this spam? There is, after all, no shortage of Debian or Linux users mailing lists on which such messages could be posted.

On Fri, Nov 13, 2020 at 5:19 AM Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
On Fri, Nov 13, 2020 at 12:06:50PM +0200, Georgi Guninski wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 13, 2020 at 10:21 AM Pavlos Ponos <pavlos.ponos@gmail.com> wrote:
> > BUT we should not forget to say a THANK YOU to these guys which give their best in order all of us to use this OS for free ;-)
> I believe I am debian contributor too, search in google for:
> "georgi guninski" site:debian.org

you seem to be a very funny person, less than 3h ago you said in
Debian was not responding to this thread and now you are saying you
are Debian too! :)))

--
cheers,
        Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁       holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ PGP fingerprint: B8BF 5413 7B09 D35C F026 FE9D 091A B856 069A AA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

Moral, truth, long term- and holistic thinking seem to mean nothing to us. The
emperors are naked. Every single one. It turns out our whole society is just
one big nudist party. (Greta Thunberg about the world reacting to the corona
crisis but not reacting appropriatly to the climate crisis.)
--
Thanks,
John Runyon