Re: Roundcube Webmail 1.4.5

On Wed, Jun 03, 2020 at 01:51:40PM +0200, Guilhem Moulin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 03 Jun 2020 at 12:34:09 +0100, David Pottage wrote:
> > Roundcube have just announced a new release which includes security
> > fixes.
> >
> > What is the timeline to updated the Debian package in backports?
>
> I'm preparing an upload to unstable, from there it should take 2 more
> days (like for 1.4.4).

Thanks for working on roundcube in Debian! Do you know what the
story is with these vulnerabilities and stable/oldstable? I note that
there is no 1.2.x release in this advisory even though there was
just over a month ago (and there it was described as being LTS).
I couldn't find anything about whether the vulnerabilities apply
to 1.2 or any change to the 1.2.x support status.

Cheers
Dominic