Re: I forgot my password and Debian need password when booting

Paul;

I will add that to my notes.

I will not encrypt drives on a personal desktop for many reasons, I have one more now. I often discuss frequently over looked need for PHYSICAL security and HUMAN ENGINEERING education.
I believe more hacks that way then any other.