harbian-audit v0.2 for Debian "Stretch" 9 is released

Hello everyone,

I'm Samson-W, the "Captain" of the harbian-audit project in the HardenedLinux community.

Harbian-audit is a collection of two security deployment compliance references to achieve STIG and CIS. After the release of v0.1, community user testing gave some feedback and fixed some bugs. HardenedLinux officially released harbian-audit in Christmas 2018. In the v0.2.0 version, we have created an AMI cloud host image that satisfies the security deployment of harbian-audit. Currently, users of three regions of AWS (EU (Frankfurt), Asia Pacific (Tokyo), US East (Ohio)) can For free use, we also provide QEMU images for private cloud users who are not willing to use "SOMEONE else's computer". For those who can't trust Hardened Linux community to make images, it doesn't matter. The Hardened Linux community has published documentation on how to make AWS and QEMU images and how to apply harbian auditing to cloud host images.
https://github.com/hardenedlinux/harbian-audit/tree/master/docs/complianced_image

AMI(Amazon Machine Image) Public

The HardenedLinux community has created public AMI images for three different regions.

Destination region: US East(Ohio)
AMI ID: ami-0459b7f679f8941a4
AMI Name: harbian-audit complianced for Debian GNU/Linux 9

Destination region: EU(Frankfurt)
AMI ID: ami-022f30970530a0c5b
AMI Name: harbian-audit complianced for Debian GNU/Linux 9

Destination region: Asia Pacific(Tokyo)
AMI ID: ami-003de0c48c2711265
AMI Name: harbian-audit complianced for Debian GNU/Linux 9

Feel free to file a bug!

Happy auditing!

regards