harbian-audit for Debian "Stretch" 9

Hello everyone,

I'm Samson-W, the "Captain" of the harbian-audit project in the HardenedLinux community.

harbian-audit v0.1 is released, harbian-audit is our new project to replace the old one stig-4-debian. It combined two security guidelines( STIG and CIS), some additional customized policies for security operations of Debian GNU/Linux. This project not only has audited features, but also auto-repair features. About 85 percent of the audit items are automatically fixed, and only a small portion needs to be manually performed.

The project is located at github at:
https://github.com/hardenedlinux/harbian-audit/tree/v0.1

Feel free to file a bug!

Happy auditing!