dbgsym packages for packages in security archive

Would it be possible to get a debian-debug archive added to security.d.o
where the accompanying -dbgsym packages for packages in the debian-security
archive get uploaded?

Eg. currently libssl1.1 version 1.1.0f-3+deb9u2 is present in the
debian-security archive, but this version of libssl1.1-dbgsym isn't
available (I think this means if you had manually installed the -dbgsym
package, you wouldn't get the security update with a plain
"apt-get upgrade"?).

Apologies if this is already being worked on, I didn't see any
discussion of it.

    - Kevin