OSVDB-166706

Hello,

Our quarterly PCI compliance scan has just challenged us on the following:

https://vulners.com/nessus/OPENSSH_76.NASL

Also referred to as OSVDB-166706.

As it's quite new I can't find much information on it online in terms of potential hotfixes and workarounds.

There is no openssh version available for wheezy newer than 6.0p1-4+deb7u6 which we currently have installed.

This makes me assuming it's either unimportant or in the makings.

I trust Debian team on security, just need to satisfy the scanner, even if it's just a plain text convincing explanation...

Can somebody advise please?

Thanks
Adam