Security support for chromium in jessie

Hi all,

I do not have enough free time to be able to keep up with security
updates to chromium in jessie (oldstable) any more.  It is technically
feasible to keep it working in a jessie environment, but each update
has been more and more work.  I expect that to continue.

Anyway, if anyone would like to take this on (perhaps the LTS team?)
please do so.  You would need to either be a DD or have a regular
sponsor for it to be practical.  If that doesn't happen within about a
month, I'll announce that security support for chromium in jessie has
been discontinued.

Best wishes,
Mike