Re: Certificate errors with security.debian.org

On Sunday, 2017-01-15 at 07:40:40 +0100, Scrap wrote:
> Are you sure the URL is correct? If i try to connect to
> https://security.debian.org/ from Chrome I revice:" ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED".
> If i try with out https i'm redirect to https://www.debian.org/security/ and
> this site have a trusted certificate.

$ telnet -4 -z ssl -z debug security.debian.org 443
Trying 212.211.132.32...
Trying 212.211.132.250...
Trying 195.20.242.89...

I have no IPv6 internet access, so I can't try that.

HTH,
Lupe Christoph
--
| As everyone knows, it was predicted that the world would end last       |
| Wednesday at 10:00 PST.  Since there appears to be a world in existence |