Userdata stays in RAM after Logout and Relogin

Hello,

Sometimes it occurs, that the background Image of my desktop of is
somehow corrupted. Yesterday I noteced, that after logout and re-login
with another account on my pc the backgroundimage got corrupted again
(which is annoying, but occurs very rearely).
At the backgroundimage I could see lots of pixels in all colours, but
also parts of logos and Images used im Programs (GeoGebra, Darktable) as
well as 3 nearly complete frames of at least 3 Videos I watched on
Debians Chromium on Youtube, Fragments of IntelliJ's IDEA-Logo, some
writing (several times 'Google', as well as other words and once the
Time-display at the top of the Desktop) and other logos.

So if this was been a public PC another user could find out easyly, what
I had done at the PC, possibly even Passwords and really sensitive
information.
If another User knew about this problem he might be able to find out a
lot more than, just that by reading whats written in the RAM.

I wonder that the RAM used by the user isn't cleared after logout.

My System:
Debian 8, Gnome Desktop currently used.
No major system modifications done

I MIGHT NOT BE IN SECURITY MAILING LIST (I DON'T KNOW, HAD A FEW
PROBLEMS HERE), SO PLEASE SEND RESPONSE-EMAILS DIRECTLY TO
deb_mailinglist@niemeczek.at TOO.