Security features in the upcoming release (Stretch)

Hi everybody,
is there already some evidence about security improvements in the upcoming Debian release? I took a look at the security feature page in the Wiki [1] but Stretch is not listed there. Furthermore, the list is not as complete as the list of Fedora [2]. Is there somebody with an insight into the actual state of security in Debian willing to complete this list? Or are not as many security features implemented as in Fedora?

Secondly, what is about the policies for SELinux and Apparmor? Will there be working SELinux policies (like in RHEL or Fedora) with Stretch which work out of the box (like in RHEL or Fedora) on a desktop system?

Finally, which of the new kernel security features (since the release of Jessie) will be enforced in Stretch? Are there plans to migrate some kernel hardening from PaX to Debian Stretch?

Generally, it would be nice to find more information about proactive security measures which are provided by Debian. For me as a user and admin, it is very difficult to assess the level of proactive security in Debian in comparison to other major distros like Fedora or RHEL / CentOS. Therefore, I think it would be great if the wiki page can be expanded.

Thank you very much for your answers in advance and also if there is somebody who is able to complete the wiki page.

Yours,
Maximilian

Hyperlinks
[1] https://wiki.debian.org/Security/Features