Re: Call for testing: upcoming wordpress security update

On 08/02/2016 04:37 PM, Jakub Wilk wrote:
> Wiki is world-writable. It's safe to assume that everything there is
> nonsense unless proven otherwise.

Not so world-writable:
"Account creation failed: Due to an ongoing spam attack, this wiki is
configured to not automatically create wiki accounts for some users.
Please contact wiki@debian.org first if you wish to create an account,
and describe what you want to do in the wiki.."

Well, the Wiki is wrong, as I've already supposed. What I did not
imagine is that this does not worry anyone.