Re: the frustrated administrivia and misdirection hose lacks any abatement visible to mortals

Hi Drake,

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 01:32:08PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> > Lacking any obvious way to talk to the security team without potentially making my
> > message look more urgent than it was, I leave it to whoever else can navigate the
> > Debian social structure to take it up in the most appropriate manner.  I've absolutely run
> > out of nerves for having to clear this garbage out of my mailpile, so I'm done here.
>
> Two of the security team members responded to the bug report:
>
> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=821113#25
> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=821113#20
>
> So the only thing that needs doing now is for the listmasters to
> implement the suggestions.

after I read all the quoted above, I was sceptical when I opened
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=821113 but after
having read that too, I just want to say "thanks" and "kudos" to you.

As explained by Moritz the current behavior is mostly historic and often it's
not easy to change such historic things. It seems to me that you managed
to make a good+doable proposal *and* put it at right place(!) so I'm looking
forward to an implementation of your proposal now.

Yay!

--
cheers,
	Holger