Re: Which Debian packages leak information to the network?

On 2016-05-19 17:03, Patrick Schleizer wrote:
Holger Levsen:
On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 06:33:52PM +0200, Jakub Wilk wrote:
Could you explain how any of these tools leak any information "without a
user's consent/expectation"?

gnome-calculator contacts a web page/service with currency exchange
information *on every start*, I think that's a good example of the kind
of programs Patrick is looking for.

Yes! :)

fwiw I'd still be interested in an answer to Jakub's original question.

Regards,

Adam