From: Ralph Sanchez <rwsanchez3@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, May 17, 2016
Subject: Dual-Boot w/ encryption
To: "H." <osterd@gmx.de>

Cool. I'd like to start from scratch again anyway, now that I have a
much better understanding of the actual set-up and securing of both
distros. I think I'm going to start the process here shortly, now that
I've got a decent grasp on how it works. it seems that starting from
scratch, I just install on distro (jessie) with LUKS and LVM, but
don't partition the entire drive, then install the second distro,
Kali, with LUKS with lvm on what free space I leave. This wont create
a problem when booting, hopefully, and if so I have two live ISO's i
can use to trouble shot.