Re: Dual-Boot w/ encryption

Ok, awesome, this looks pretty promising. Thanks for the reading
materials, it's giving me a good idea of how this should work. I don't
mind setting up both partitions/boots under one encryption, as seems
to be the simplest route described in the one link, as both options
outlined have the same basic security. I also wasn't aware I could put
the bootloader on a USB, that's great as well...anyway, my situation
is this... I'm using Debian Jessie as a main OS, and I work with Kali
alot for work and booting from a USB has gotten a bit old for day to
day activities. I don't have experience with command-line installs,
and was kind of hoping to avoid that but if need be I'll learn to do
it that way. this is my first time installing a dual boot, and I am
familiar with how to do it using the graphic installers, my only hold
up has been not knowing how the system is going to respond if I
install Jessie with LUKS, leaving a partition within the encrypted
disk for Kali, and then attempting to install Kali within the
encrytped disk from USB. Going to read the rest of what I was given,
just updating what I think i need to do. I really dont want to get
stuck and then have to reinstall again just to trouble shoot as this
is my only computer atm