ownCloud security support

Hi all,

Firstly, thank you, David, for your excellent work packaging ownCloud
and its dependencies. It allowed me a very easy setup for an installation
which has been really valuable so far. (I will need to think carefully
about future plans for this service.)

Given the recent removal of owncloud from Debian unstable[1] for
understandable reasons, there is an obvious question about what
support we can expect for owncloud in stable. According to the upstream
website[2] 7.x is no longer security-supported.

Perhaps the security team could comment on this and consider whether
end of support is appropriate?

Best wishes,
Dominic.

[1] <https://packages.qa.debian.org/o/owncloud/news/20160426T182410Z.html>