Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 3547-1] imagemagick security update

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016, at 14:06, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> Judging from your e-mail address, I'm going to assume that the answer is
> that security.debian.org resolved to 150.203.164.61.
>
> Apparently there was an issue with syncing to that mirror. The sysadmin
> team have triggered a manual sync, so things should be up-to-date now.

Other (leaf ?) .au mirrors also seem to be stale:
mirror.aarnet.edu.au, mirror.cse.unsw.edu.au

Either those mirrors are not refreshing at an acceptable rate for
something that carries /debian-security, or we have a wider issue than a
single .au mirror missing a push.

We don't have leaf (non-push) mirrors in the geo-ip list for
security.debian.org, do we?

  Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh@debian.org>