Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 3547-1] imagemagick security update

Bjoern Nyjorden wrote:
> Hi Luciano and others,
>
> AS AT: 2230(+0800) (1430(+0000)):
>
>   * Imagemagick  version 8:6.7.7.10-5+deb7u4 is STILL NOT AVAILABLE at:
>

> http://security.debian.org/debian-security/pool/updates/main/i/imagemagick/

They look good to me at the moment (2016-04-12T15:32:46Z), but I don't have a
log of when I first saw them appear.

Are you sure you don't have a strange transparent HTTP cache or something between
you and security.debian.org which might be ignoring the cache-control headers?
With what client software and from what network location are you accessing that
URL, and have you tried with a different client or from a different host?

   ---> Drake Wilson