Re: strange behaviour with konqueror

I'm not a security expert.
I will try to give you some security information.

On 22/02/2016 22:23, Hans wrote:

I found a strange behavior with konqueror.

$ apt-cache show konqueror
[...]
Recommends: [...] kpart-webkit
[...]

$ apt-cache show kpart-webkit
[...]
Depends: [...] libqtwebkit4 (>= 2.2.0) [...]
[...]

# apt-get install debian-security-support

if you try this command probably you have something like the following:
$ check-support-status
[...]
* Source:qtwebkit
Details: No security support upstream and backports not feasible, only for use on trusted content
[...]

with this command you can see all packages you have installed that have limited or no more security support.

Ciao
Davide

--
Dizionari: http://linguistico.sourceforge.net/wiki