Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 3501-1] perl security update

On Tue, Mar 01, 2016 at 08:35:43PM +0100, Zack Piper wrote:
> > "someone take my email off the list or I will report it as harassment."
>
> Oh wow I forgot about this. They've tried unsubscribing in the past
> from other lists just to refuse to follow instructions' I imagine
> they're a troll.

It doesn't help that *everybody* here has given incorrect instructions
so far.

He replied to a post to debian-security-announce@lists.debian.org yet
everybody who replied to him how to unsubscribe from
debian-security@lists.debian.org. Amazing how he's still on the list,
isn't it?

noah