strange behaviour with konqueror

Dear security team,

please excuse if I am too paranoid. I found a strange behavior with konqueror.

If you do this:

1. Go to a website
2. from there go to a link which points to a youtube video.
3. start the video
4. Close konqueror by the cross in the upper right corner.

You then will see, that the process "konqueror" is not killed, as it should.
After a while you will see a lot of network traffic and a lot of connections to
servers from cloudfront.net and some others.

The traffic is https encrypted, so I cannot see, what is sent, but it is a lot
(full upload bandwith).

I do not believe, I have a malware, as I am very courious and only install
packages from the debian repo.

But of course, I maybe too paranoid...

However, I think, you should know.

Best regards