Re: Should Debian ask for a CPE when a CVE in Debian is found?

Am 2016-02-15 um 10:02 schrieb Holger Levsen:
If debian-security@lists.debian.org should not be used to discuss security
topics related to Debian (with and without the security team) this should be
clarified, though I doubt this is the case.

Why not? I believe we had some fruitful discussion/comments by individuals on this list in the past. If not what other list would you suggest? Would there really be any sense in splitting security related discussions among three lists? I believe there is not.