Re: Thunderbird/Icedove security fixes since ESR 31.8.0

Yep you're right, according to the security tracking system, at least 4
high security issues must be corrected.

https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/source-package/icedove

Note that the icedove package has been updated in testing the 7th of
november.

--
Guillaume Bernard