STIG-4-Debian

We are working on a project call "STIG-4-Debian"

STIG-4-Debian is porting from STIG for RHEL-06 v1r7

STIGs is bring by a government agency called The Defense Information System Agency(DISA), which is entity responsible for maintaining the security posture of the Department of Defence(DoD) IT infrastructure. After we heard how the NSA fuck this world from Mr.Sn0wd3n.We will pay more attention about how they do the defense.

DoD use this Security Technical Implementation Guides to All DoD IT assets before online/operations.

And the STIGs classification system based on Mission Assurance Catagory (I-III) and Confidentiality Level (Public-Classified), giving you 9 different possible combinations of config requirements.

Right now, there is only a "Pre-release" version
Only partial is ported, but I will release the "almot-ported" version in next few day. (beta 0.1)

After that, I will make it more elegantly in next month.(beta 0.2)

Project: https://github.com/hardenedlinux/STIG-4-Debian
Introduction: http://hardenedlinux.org/jekyll/update/2015/06/19/STIG-4-Debian.html

Team:h4rdenedzer0
http://hardenedlinux.org/