Re: Archived Debian releases without security site: lists.debian.org

Please, could you check if this Public key still works?
Knoppix is a blend of three, stable, experimental and unstable.
In my case, it is Lenny,  Squeeze and Wheezy.
Tell me, if someone has a really old computer that works, and wants to
continue with archived old Debian flavours, how can they use it
without the link to security keys in sources.list?
Regards