Archived Debian releases without security site: lists.debian.org

Hi!

I have an 7 years old computer still in pristine condition. I continue
to use it with full satisfaction. However, when I tried to add a
package I faced an issue. Since Security for lenny is no longer
maintained, how do I install and use Lenny packages without the
security key?

I use Knoppix and my system runs wonderfully well!

I searched both with your search-engine and that of google, with the
following keywords searches:

archived debian releases without security
archived lenny without security
archived lenny security
archived debian releases without security site: lists.debian.org
archived debian releases security site: lists.debian.org
archived lenny security site: lists.debian.org
archived lenny without security site: lists.debian.org
archived lenny security site: lists.debian.org

Was unable to find a suitable post. Maybe, there are. But I am missing out.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Rajib