Re: Please remove me from this list

You mean these settings?
http://www.imagesup.net/?di=014037945535

On Thu, 2014-06-26 at 08:06 -0600, Jason Fergus wrote:
Ha ha, made me laugh.

Speaking of lists, I wish I knew how Evolution knows to ask if one would
like to reply to the list or the sender.  My work uses a bunch of
mailing lists, and I always feel like I'm breaking list etiquette when I
have to do a group reply, because the option isn't there to just reply
to the list.  I'm guessing it sees 'lists' in the To or CC field..