Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 2954-1] dovecot security update

On 10.06.14 07:57, Paul Wise wrote:
>I guess you mean s/rather/other/ there?

At Tue, 10 Jun 2014 12:13:35 +0200, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
AFAIK rather is correct, some of people are the same (and thus not other).

On 10.06.14 13:01, Jeroen Dekkers wrote:
I am a non-native speaker so I might be interpreting it wrong, but
when I read your sentence it looked like you were implying that the
Debian security team doesn't consist of volunteers, but you probably
want to say that Squeeze-LTS is maintained by a different set of
volunteers.

I want to say that debian LTS team are volunteers, but they are not "other"
than debian security team, because some of them are in both teams.

afaik "other" would imply that people from LTS are not in the debian
security team, while "rather" would not.

Yes, it's about correct wording.
I intend to live forever - so far so good.