Re: DSA 2896-2 openssl - Apache 2 not detected as service to restart by postinst?

Hi there

Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:

Yes this is unfortunately a bug in that part of the libssl1.0.0
postinst! apache2 is also affected and should be restarted after the
openssl update.

AFAIK all services that use TLS + open-ssl are effected.
I generated new keys for Apache, Asterisk, Exim and imap and restarted those services. According to a post on slashdot SSH is not effected. I don't know if this is correct.

Regards,
Rob