AW: DSA 2896-2 openssl - Apache 2 not detected as service to restart by postinst?

Hi,

I can confirm this behaviour. In addition I am quite sure that apache2 is affected because I have tested it with the heartbleed check (http://heartbleed.com) directly after the security update and it was still vulnerable. After I restarted apache2 manually the vulnerability was gone.

Regards,

Felix