Will there be an openjdk-7 security update for wheezy?

Hi,

https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/source-package/openjdk-7 lists wheezy as 'vulnerable' to many openjdk-7 security issues. It looks like most of these issues have been fixed in the latest version (7u51-2.4.5-2, which is in jessie and sid, whereas wheezy has 7u25-2.3.10-1~deb7u1).

Am I correct in thinking that the version of openjdk-7 in wheezy has many security vulnerabilities?

Should I expect a DSA / security update of openjdk-7 for wheezy which fixes some/all of these vulnerabilities? If so should I expect to wait a while due to the complexity of backporting OpenJDK security fixes (which I expect is high)?

Thanks,

Francis