Re: Four people decided the fate of debian with systemd. Bad faith likely

I definitely appreciate your respectful response to whoever this person is, but
it's probably better not to feed the trolls, or, at least, the poorly informed
"activist" who doesn't understand why SySV is deprecated and why systemd is
the best choice for Linux.

Conrad